- Warm, comfortable, water-repellent boots.
- Long pants.
- Thermal or wool socks. Toe warmers may come in handy.
- Thermal underwear.
- Warm, water repellent winter jacket.
- Warm hat that covers your ears.
- Scarf or balaclava to cover neck and face if needed.
- Warm gloves or mittens. Hand warmers may come in handy.
- Adhesive heat pads.
- External battery to charge cell phones.
- Metro card (SmarTrip)
See the official FAQ
for current restrictions on what you are allowed to bring to the march.