All riders 18 and older must be Bus for Progress members. The membership is valid for the current calendar year.
We offer two levels of membership.
Cost: $5 minimum.
Regular members will receive announcements of the upcoming trips and updates with the latest bus news.
To become a regular member, click on the Pay Now button. After making your payment, you'll be taken to the page where you'll be asked to provide your contact info.
2. Bus Driver
$40 $20 minimum.
Bus Driver members enjoy all the additional benefits listed below.
To become a Bus Driver member, click on the Pay Now button. After making your payment, you'll be taken to the page where you'll be asked to provide your contact info.
Enjoy these benefits:
- 10% discount on future trips1 for the member and one guest.
- 10% discount on all merchandise.
- Advanced notice of future bus trips2. You'll be able to reserve your seat, and have a choice of buses if there's more than one, before others are even aware of the trip.
- Some trips, especially those with attendance limits, may be offered exclusively to Bus Drivers.
- Your very own spill-proof Bus for Progress travel mug. Perfect for use on the bus!
- Listing of your name on the web site (unless you prefer to remain anonymous).
- The gratitude of everyone for your support and generosity!
Contributions made by Bus Drivers will go directly towards important improvements to the bus, which we are very excited about, and you will soon see!
1. In some cases, such as when the trip is planned in conjunction with another group, a discount may not be possible.
2. Some trips may happen too quickly to give an advanced notice.